Bookings & Service
- 1.1 All bookings can be made through online booking or via telephone or email. Online booking should be made at least 24 hours before your date of departure. If the time is less than 24 hours before the flight, then the booking can be made via telephone.
- 1.2 We make every effort to ensure that collection and deliveries of vehicles are made at the requested time. However we do not accept the responsibility for delay of its services caused as a result of circumstances beyond our control such as traffic, congestion, delayed flights and security alerts. In certain busy periods it could take up to two hours to return your vehicle.
- 1.3 Express Parking Heathrow LTD reserves the right to refuse any booking made through the website or from our consolidators if the payment is declined( either by the customer or the consolidator) or due to any other issues.
- 1.4 We reserve the right to cancel a booking at any point in case of circumstances that are beyond our control or due to any other issue.
- 1.5 Due to the pandemic and local lockdown rules the normal service might be suspended depending on the guidelines and customers will need to pick and drop their vehicles from our parking facility.
- 2.1 Increased duration of the stay after the booking period ends is charged at £20 per day and should be paid prior to the return of the vehicle. In case of non-payment we reserve the right to hold the vehicle and if the dues are not cleared we reserve the right to auction the vehicle after 6 months.
- 2.2 Full payments of booked service is due prior to the commencement of the service.
- 2.3 Charge of £20 will incur if vehicle needs to be returned after midnight.
- 2.4 Please note we are not liable for HEATHROW drop off or short stay car park charges. If the car is delivered in drop off or in the car park it remains the customers responsibility to pay for their car to be delivered. If customers receive any fines as a failure to pay their charges the customer will be responsible for any fines or penalties.
- 2.5 We reserve the right to charge a fee of £20 if your flight is early delayed over 2 hours to cover our extra costs.
- 2.6 Express Parking Heathrow LTD is responsible for the website payment transaction.
Amendment & Cancellations
- 3.1 A booking may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the date for which the service has been booked, and a full refund less £20 administration cost will be made.
- 3.2 No refunds will be given for any cancellation or non use of our service made within 72 hours of the day of travel.
- 3.3 Any customer wishing to shorten length of stay for a service once that service has commenced will be liable to pay the fee for the whole service booked. An early arrival fee of £50 will be applied to cover our costs.
- 3.4 Any alterations made within 72 hours of departure and during the duration of stay will incur a charge of £20 for each and every amendment made. All amendments must be made via the phone 07495369454. Bookings can also be amended via Whatsapp. eMail amendments will not be accepted. All charges must be paid in advance to confirm the amendment.
Liabilities & other Terms
- 4.1 Our insurance covers our legal liabilities.
- 4.2 Vehicles and contents are left at the owners risk whilst the vehicle is parked. Our insurance only covers whilst moving your car from the airport to our compound or for any other purpose. Whilst your vehicle is parked with us you must rely on your own vehicle insurance policy.
- 4.3 Claims for damage will not be considered unless reported to our staff immediately on the return of the vehicle at the terminal and written confirmation is obtained to confirm damage. You should take pictures of your vehicle and mileage before dropping it off, we recommend taking 20 pictures to cover all sides and angles . No claims will be accepted if pictures are not taken prior so it is essential customers take their own images irrespective of our drivers actions. Complaint form must be completed in full for the complaint to be registered. No complaint will be considered once the driver has handed over the keys and left you with your key. Please check your vehicle thoroughly before accepting your keys.
- 4.4 We accept no liability for mechanical, structural and electrical failure of any part of your vehicle including windscreens, glass, tyres and alloys however caused. Please note any dash cam installed will be unplugged upon collection of the vehicle due to security reasons.
- 4.5 We accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever caused unless proved to be caused by the negligence of our employees.
- 4.6 Your vehicle must be taxed and comply with the road traffic act 1988. This is deemed by us to case for the whole duration while the vehicle is in our possession. Any liabilities incurred by our company as a result of the client's vehicle not complying with the Road Traffic Act, the customer will be held responsible for all costs/liabilities incurred by the company.
- 4.7 We accept no liability for any faulty keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the key ring. In the event of vehicles not starting, we reserve the right to charge for our time. Only the keys should be given to us.
- 4.8 In the event that the car acquires a puncture (including slow punctures) we reserve the right to charge either to inflate the tyre or for changing the tyre.
- 4.9 In the event that the vehicles do not start due to a flat battery, we reserve to charge for our time in attempting to start the vehicle. We will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result as a direct result of us having to jump start your vehicle.
- 4.10 In the event we have to pick you up from the terminal building, due to mechanical failure of your vehicle, we reserve the right to charge for this and any associated costs that may incur.
- 4.11 We require the customer to have the spare key for their vehicle, which is required to be taken with the customer. In case the spare key is required at any time, customers must carry the spare key with them.
- 4.12 During certain busy periods or lengthy periods of stay, your car may be parked in one of our larger compounds which could be up to 50 miles (one way), depending which terminal you have dropped your vehicle off and they might not be equipped with CCTV cameras and during certain periods we might park the vehicle in a public facility.
- 4.13 In the event that your vehicle needs to be repaired, it must be carried out by our own approved organisation. It will be your responsibility to deliver and collect the car from there at no cost to ourselves. We will not agree or authorise any works to be carried out by dealerships even in the event vehicle forgoing its warranty.
- 4.14 On certain occasions some of the bookings are fulfilled by our sister companies.
- 4.15 In the event of a lost car key we reserve the right to use our own locksmith.
- 4.16 If the customer is travelling without their spare key the customer would be responsible for providing us with the spare key.
- 4.17 If the customer does not have a spare key we will deliver the car to their desired address and the customer will have to pay the costs to have their car delivered by the recovery company.
- 4.18 In event of any damages claims all repairs are to be carried out by our approved garages only.
- 4.19 Any damages claims made the customer must pay an excess fee of up to the first £750 for the repairs.
- 4.20 In the event that we agree to carry out any repairs they must be carried out only by our approved garage. The delivery and collection of the car at that establishment will be the customer's responsibility. We reserve the right to restore the vehicle to the condition it was brought to us or hand over to us for parking. We shall not provide a courtesy car and nor shall we reimburse the cost if you hire a car.
- 4.21 Your vehicle will not be checked for damage, unless requested it is deemed that you agree to a waiver that your vehicle condition has not been inspected and Express Parking Heathrow LTD (Express Parking) cannot be held responsible for any claims made whatsoever. If you ask and pay a £20 charge, we will inspect the paintwork and bodywork and record any damage before we park the vehicle (the vehicle inspection report).
- 4.22 To make any claims a complaint form must be completed in full with pictures of the vehicle when it was dropped off and when you picked up the vehicle both taken in the heathrow airport car park. These images must be provided with written conformation from the driver acknowledging the damage upon collection. Complaints will only be considered once this form has been completed in full.
Exclusions & limits to our responsibility
- 5.1 We will not accept legal responsibility for the following:
- 5.2 Loss and damage covered by your own insurance.
- 5.3 Any indirect loss as a result of damage or loss of the vehicle (such as loss of earnings).
- 5.4 We will not pay more than £15,000 for loss of damage to the vehicle.
- 5.5 We are not responsible for any interior condition of the car since it's not checked at any time. Please note any dash cams connected will be unplugged due to security and privacy reasons.
- 5.6 We will not be held liable for any delayed or missed flights as a direct or indirect result of our service. If we can not provide the service due to any reason we will only refund the parking fee paid to us.
- 5.7 We will not be responsible for any minor scratches or dents (whether marked on this document or not) which may not be possible to identify in confined times and weather conditions.
- 5.8 We will not be responsible for any chips or broken glass to the vehicle whether mentioned on this document or not.
- 5.9 We will not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle while in our custody eg. cash, electronics or any personal belongings.
- 5.10 We will not be responsible for any discolour of paintwork or dents or scratches that may become visible after a car wash.This is regardless if the dents and scratches are mentioned in this document or not.
- 5.11 We will not be responsible for any damage to any alloys or tyres regardless of if any damage is mentioned on this document.
- 5.12 In the event that we agree to any form of repair or compensation (whether liability is admitted or not by us) you (the client) will be responsible for the excess of any claim being £750 for any claim. This will be payable before any repairs can begin.
- 5.13 We shall not be liable to cover any vehicles for theft/fire/vandalism/criminal damage or any damage caused by the act of God or Nature while in our custody.
- 5.14 We will not be responsible for any claims of any nature below £750.00 including dents, bumps and scratches. Customers are liable for the first £750.00 on any damage claim as an excess fee.
Changing the conditions
Note : Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) is expanding across all London boroughs including Heathrow Airport from 29 August 2023. If you drive anywhere within the ULEZ, including the Heathrow Airport from 29 August 2023, and your vehicle does not meet the emissions standards, you will have to pay a charge of £12.50. Please make sure to set up AUTO PAY when coming to the airport to avoid any penalty tickets. The operator will not be liable in case you receive a penalty for not paying the ULEZ charge.
- 6.1 These conditions will remain in force unless the change has been in writing with our selves or with our written permission. Customer Relations Procedure
- 6.2 If there are any concerns or issues you wish to raise to investigate further, the following procedure needs to take effect.
- 6.3 A written correspondence needs to be made via e-mail ( all correspondence details are available on the customer copy coupon receipt.
- 6.4 A member of our customer relations team shall endeavour to respond back to your query within a maximum of 14 working days.
- 6.5 Please note that all matters shall be dealt with in writing. Any incidents/issues raised whilst picking or dropping your vehicle need to be made apparent to our staff member of which would be reported/logged back to the duty manager. No acceptance of liability can be made until the matter is thoroughly investigated.
Your car may be moved between yards whilst parked with us. Therefore please ensure auto pay is set up as we will not be liable for any fines incurred.
This is a note to all customers using our services we run a discounted service which is only possible to deliver under these set terms and conditions. We make every effort to provide quality service however given the nature of this business accidents, damages, delays can occur and keys may sometimes be lost and in these unfortunate circumstances we will have to follow all the terms and conditions listed above.